Please pay attention as well to the system requirements of the Microsoft SQL Server 2014.
The O&O Enterprise Management Console tested and developed with the most current and available Microsoft operating system and each corresponding Service Pack (with reference to the publishing date of O&O EMC).
The system requirement of each operating system have to be fulfilled
Ca. 1 GB free hard disk space for the whole package (SQL Server 2014 and OOEMC)
- Windows® 7 (all Editions, supports 64-Bit)
- Windows® Server 2008 R2 (all Editions*, supports 64-Bit)
- Windows® 8 (all Editions, supports 64-Bit)
- Windows® Server 2012 (all Editions*, supports 64-Bit)
- Windows® 8.1 (all Editions, supports 64-Bit)
- Windows® Server 2012 R2 (all Editions*, supports 64-Bit)
- Windows® 10 (all Editions, supports 64-Bit)
- * Core installations are excluded
The O&O Enterprise Management Console requires the installation of the Microsoft .Net Framework 4.6.1, and the .Net 2.0 Framework on the target computer. If the target computer does not have a connection to the Internet, you will need at least .Net 2.0 Framework with the Service Pack 1 installed.
You require Microsoft Internet Explorer 8.0 or better for the O&O Enterprise Management Console to function correctly.
The O&O Enterprise Management Console supports only SQL Server 2014.
For Windows 2008 R2 the Dot Net Framework needs to be enabled through a command in the command line :servermanagercmd -i NET-Framework-Core
To install and register OOEMC, you must be a member of a local administrator group or possess comparable permissions. Domain Administrators normally already possess
these permissions. You do not need any administrator permissions to start OOEMC.