before you assign a job to a computer, you can perform a remote installation check. The check provides information about whether the remote installation needed for running a job is possible, or what can be preventing it. This function can be found by right-clicking the relevant computer.
Once you’ve created a job, you can select the computer on which the job should be run.
- In the navigation tree on the left, click on the corresponding module folder on Job.
- Select the job in the upper right program window, which you want to assign to a computer.
- In the tab Computer, you can assign the selected job to one or more computers by clicking on Add. Multiple selections is possible with the help of the Ctrl key. Make sure that the activation check is placed behind the corresponding computers.
- The job will now be transferred over to the selected computer and run at the specified time.
Assign job to computer site
Once you’ve created a job, you can select the site on which the job should be run. You will not have to select every individual computer in the site.
- Click on Site in the navigation structure on the left.
- In the list of sites you can click the site for which you want to assign a job.
- In the Jobs field below, you can assign a job to the selected site by clicking Add. Make sure that the activation check is placed behind the corresponding job.
- Select the job you want to assign and click OK. The job will now be run on the selected site.