If you search for a computer, the Active Directory will be searched and all computers will be displayed in the list. Any computer in a network can be added to OOEMC.
- To integrate a new computer into OOEMC, right-click Computer then Find Computer.
- The search settings allow you to limit the selection of computers.
- A list of all the available computers will appear. Select the computer you wish to add and confirm your choice with OK.
- The mapping of computers within the domain may be based on hierarchy or alphabetical.
- You can also continue to search for computer names.
- The OU filter allows you to only to view computers of a desired organizational unit. For this, enter the name of the organizational unit, e.g. "accounting".