Temporary Internet files are automatically created by your browser, whenever you use it. It is therefore retroactively traceable, which Internet pages have been visited by you. Sometimes, even login data is saved on your computer. If you want to SafeErase these temporary data, proceed as follows:
You can find the list of the supported Browser types in the System requirements.
- Click SafeErase temporary Internet files on the O&O SafeErase start page.
- All the browsers installed on your computer are listed.
- Select the options you want to apply.
- After clicking Next, you’ll be able to select the deletion method.
- After selecting the deletion method, you can begin deletion with SafeErase now. All the files listed will be permanently deleted.
|Microsoft Edge, Mozilla Firefox & Google Chrome|
|Safely erase history||Permanently deletes entered URLs in the address line.|
|Safely erase history of downloaded files||Deletes the temporary files that were saved in the browser list during downloads.|
|Safely erase cookies and saved website data||Permanently deletes files that were stored on the computer by websites.|
|SafeErase Cache||Permanently deletes copies of web pages, pictures and media files that were saved to allow faster access.|
|Safely erase passwords and form data||Permanently deletes information that you have entered in forms.|
|Safely erase bookmarks||Permanently deletes your list of favored Websites.|