O&O DiskImage is available for both desktop PCs and servers.In addition, there are specially-priced volume license packages (Combi Packs) available. For further information, please contact our sales team: firstname.lastname@example.org or an O&O Partner.
The Professional Edition is intended for imaging a desktop computer or individual drives. It cannot be used on a server operating system and has no network capabilities.
The Workstation Edition contains interfaces for running O&O DiskImage across a network in conjunction with O&O Enterprise Management Console 2. It can only be used on desktop computers.
The Server Edition contains interfaces for running O&O DiskImage across a network in conjunction with O&O Enterprise Management Console. It can be used on both servers and desktop computers.
Additional properties of the Workstation and Server Editions
You can run the following network functions when using O&O DiskImage Workstation and Server Editions in conjunction with O&O Enterprise Management Console:
- Images of the entire business network
- Manage your computers in sites
- Define settings for sites
- Plan a schedule for the automatic imaging of computers or sites across a network, with just a few clicks of the mouse
- Automatic remote installation of O&O DiskImage on network computers
- Execute Windows commands (batches) before and after the running of a job across a network
The O&O Enterprise Management Console is included in delivery if you have purchased licenses as part of the volume license program. We will happily advise you on applying O&O Enterprise Management Console in your company.