1. Open the O&O RegEdit
2. Select the key for which you wish to assign privileges
3. In the Data Menu click on Edit/Permissions
4. Select Under Group or user names the name of the desired user. Assign the selected key an access level, similar to „Manage Permissions“.
5. Click on Advanced and carry out further settings.
6. You can:
· Audit the activity of the registration key (Effective Permissions)
· Add user or group to the Auditing list (Auditing)
· Take ownership of a registration key (Owner)
· Add user or group to the Auditing list (Permissions)