With the O&O RegEdit you can, for example, add your own commands to the context menu. The following is an example how you can add an entry to a folder in the context menu for opening the command file:
1. Under HKEY_CLASSES_ROOT go all the way down to Folder/Shell create a new key over the context menu
2. Name this CMD (the label should be displayed in the context menu)
3. Create an additional key called command under CMD
4. Enter the path to the command file in Value Standard (over the context menu Edit) and confirm.
Example: “C:\Windows\System32\cmd.exe“/k pushed“%L“
5. The entry CMD is now listed in the context menu of a folder. You can use this to access the command file and the related path to the folder.