The Information contained in this chapter will not be relevant to you if you are using O&O DiskRecovery as part of the O&O RescueBox or O&O BlueCon. This version can be run directly from the CD on computers lacking operating systems. More information may be found in the O&O BlueCon User's Guide of at
- System requirements of each operating system needs to be fulfilled
- 50 MB free hard disk space
- Supports 32 and 64-bit operating systems
- Professional Edition: Windows® 7 till Windows® 10 (all Editions)
- Admin/Tech Edition: Windows Server 2008, 2008 R2, 2012, 2012 R2, 2016, 2019 (all Editions)
In order to install and run O&O DiskRecovery, it is necessary for you to be a member of the local administrator group or own an equivalent level of privileges. Domain administrators normally already possess these permissions.