Note: Several minutes may be needed for excluding files, depending on the amount of data on the hard disk.
When using the imaging method Used Sector Imaging you have the option of excluding data from the image or compression. Please follow these instructions for excluding data:
- Enable the check next to the drive to be imaged under Drive imaging.
- Make sure you have selected the method Complete/only used sectors under Imaging options.
- In the Imaging options click on Advanced and open the dialogue to exclude files in Exclude from imaging.
- In the right hand window select the files and folders you wish to exclude from the imaging and confirm this with Add. Only the data on your selected drives will be excluded.
- You can close the window after your settings are made. The changes you made will then be applied.