If you have already lost this file by accident, before having installed O&O DiskRecovery, then follow the instructions in chapter Execute the Instant-Installation. To execute the Instant-Installation correctly, you will need a second computer and a portable disk or a network connection from which you can access the target computer.
The installation of O&O DiskRecovery is very easy. Please follow the steps below:
- Start the computer on which you would like to have O&O DiskRecovery installed.
- Sign in as an administrator or equivalent.
- Start the O&O DiskRecovery installation file that you either downloaded from our server or received on one of our software CDs.
- After the setup program has been successfully initialized, please follow the installation dialogue.
- During the installation you can select, if you want run an Instant-Installation or a normal Installation.
- Also, you can decide if you want to grant access to O&O DiskRecovery the current or all users.
The Information contained in this chapter will not be relevant to you if you are using O&O DiskRecovery as part of the O&O RescueBox or O&O BlueCon. This version can be run directly from the CD on computers lacking operating systems. More information may be found in the O&O RescueBox/O&O BlueCon User's Guideof at http://www.oo-software.com