If you want to restore files or folders from already existing images, proceed as follows. The first thing to do is make sure you are able to access the image (*.obk).
- In the Quick Access bar click File restoration.
- Select the image you want to restore in the DropDown list of Select image. If the proposed images (*.obk) are not the ones you want to restore, check your drives and enter the path to the image file.
- Now click the symbol Select target folder.
- You can now restore data from the image in a new folder, or replace current data with that from the image.
- Once you've done that, start restoration.
1 - Select image
2 - Show restoration target
3 - Select restoration target
4 - Start restoration