Backup changes in a file
A complete image or a previously created image of the changes can be used as base image.
Follow the instructions below:
- Please make sure that the drive containing the base image is connected to your computer.
- Start O&O DiskImage and select Start File backup on the start page. Now select File backup of the changes.
- Select your base image in the explorer window and click Open.
- Now you can either select the recommended target folder for saving the image or enter a new target path. For the sake of clarity, we recommend saving the base image and its subsequent images in one folder. The image is automatically named after the creation date. You can however enter a name manually.
- Now click More options (if you want to specify further settings) or Start to initiate the imaging process.