O&O DiskStat is installed in connection with O&O Defrag. A separate installation is not possible.
Use the Trial Version
You can test O&O Defrag incl. O&O DiskStat with no restrictions for 30 days free of charge and obligation. When starting the program a registration assistant will appear each time displaying the remaining trial time. Should you have any questions, please contact our Support.
O&O DiskStat cannot be separately uninstalled but will be uninstalled together with O&O Defrag.
To uninstall both O&O Defrag and O&O DiskStat, please take the following steps:
- Open Control Panel from the start menu.
- Click on Programs and Features.
- Select your edition O&O Defrag Professional Edition, O&O Defag Workstation Edition or O&O Defrag Server Edition from the list.
- Click on Uninstall.
- The uninstall process from O&O Defrag will start.
- Confirm the uninstall. You may have to restart your PC.
Updates/Installing Updates of O&O DiskStat
O&O DiskStat automatically checks if a new version is available whenever it’s started.
If there is a new program version, you will be able to update your version.
Suggestion: You can find your license data and the exact version number you’re using by clicking Info in the Ribbon Bar at Help.
So-called Minor-Updates (Version 3.1 to 3.2, 3.0 to 3.5, etc.), where smaller changes in the program have been made, are free. Major updates, such as from version 3 to 4, must generally be purchased.